Hey,Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. I know you guys will be awesome parents. Children really are a blessing.Talk to you soon,Danny, Amy, Avery-Claire, and Addison Littleton
Sheridan, Jo, and Delaney,Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful. I love the pictures, keep them coming.Love,Kathy (Whorton) Fisher
Jo! What a sweet sweet baby! I am thrilled for you and Sheridan.Love,Anastasia
Congratulations. I am so happy for you both. She is very lucky to have two such wonderful parents. I am glad you all are healthy and happy.
Sheridan-We're waiting patiently for new pictures of Delaney!!! We are so excited to see you in a few weeks! Jessi
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey,
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. I know you guys will be awesome parents. Children really are a blessing.
Talk to you soon,
Danny, Amy, Avery-Claire, and Addison Littleton
Sheridan, Jo, and Delaney,
Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful. I love the pictures, keep them coming.
Love,
Kathy (Whorton) Fisher
Jo! What a sweet sweet baby! I am thrilled for you and Sheridan.
Love,
Anastasia
Congratulations. I am so happy for you both. She is very lucky to have two such wonderful parents. I am glad you all are healthy and happy.
Sheridan-
We're waiting patiently for new pictures of Delaney!!! We are so excited to see you in a few weeks! Jessi
Post a Comment